Wednesday, October 12, 2005

introducing the zebra




I feel flattered by your attention and interest in this new development called
www.zebrasbark.blogspot.com.

You've already met Sandi, my ever-patient mentor helping me since January 2005 with my writing and the great big world of publishing.

Sharing my first baby-steps in this direction, you witness my first submission to this fabulous mechanism for communication!

Yee-haa! Hold on to your hats here in cowboy country. In here you will encounter REAL wild animals and TRUE stories of adventure, move over longhorns, make space for the WILDEBEESTS of the Serengeti...

I took this picture of the Zambezi from Namibia's side looking north across the awesome river to Zambia on the other side. I guided a group of three Americans to visit an orphanage located at Katima Mulilo in the Caprivi in July 2005. There are more where these came from...Have fun!
(Don't forget your sunscreen and insect-repellent!)
...where do I find the spell check on this thing?...

2 comments:

Zebrasbark said...

Great, ek sien uit om daarna te kyk in die toekoms. Thank you Sandi! This is wonderful.

Zebrasbark said...

I smell the rain comming! great