Friday, March 24, 2006

original praise

I will praise You forever, Lord of my life, my loves, my hurts.
I will praise You in this moment until the day I die.
You breathed me into existence from the commitment of my faithful parents,
they trained me in Your ways even before they knew You,
how Your grace amazes me Lord.
They have revealed Your face in loving one another through death, health, and sickness.
Let all who have ears to hear and eyes to see, discover You in their enduring marriage!


I will praise You forever, Keeper of my body, my heart, my tears.
I will praise You in this moment until the day I die.
You formed my solid bones from daily plates of healthy blessings,
You strengthened my heart through tragedies,
how Your mercy protects me Lord.
I have discovered Your faithfulness when I had much, less and just enough.
Let all who can read, discover Your love for them in my words!


I will praise You forever, Author of my story, my song, my memories.
I will praise You in this moment until I die.
You intended my dreams to bring me to this country full of surprises,
how your generosity sustains me Lord.
You have uncovered my thirst for conversation, my need for human companionship, my hope.
Let all who can speak―shout,
Let all who can walk―dance,
Let all who can love―surrender to You!


No comments: